Food Accommodations 

Bookmark and Share

Students with special dietary needs including food intolerances and allergies should submit  Students with Special Dietary Needs Form. to their school’s nurse before enrolling in a school, or shortly after enrollment. The Dietary Needs Form must be signed by a licensed medical provider, unless the student is requesting an accommodation for lactose intolerance, in which case the signature of a parent or guardian is sufficient.

Students may also request a food substitution based on religious or philosophical beliefs through the Students with Philosophical or Religious Dietary Needs Form A parent or guardian’s signature is required for this form, which should be submitted to the school’s nurse.


Inside DCPS Highlights.


DC.Gov Home Page              Best Of The Web Award

© 2011 District of Columbia Public Schools, 1200 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20002, (202) 442-5885