Volunteer Registration and Information
Attend the Elementary STEM Fair on May 18
The DC STEM Fair is an all day event; however, you will be able to sign up for any number of shifts to help with setting up, directing visitors and monitoring the event, assisting in tabulating scores, and performing other tasks to keep the fair moving on schedule.
The deadline to register is Friday, May 3, 2013.
Below is a short list of tasks that volunteers may be asked to do at the Fair:
- Helping with event set up (the day before) and clean up (the day of the event)
- Checking-in students, judges, and other guests
- Directing judges, students, parents, and other attendees
- Assisting in tabulating scores
- Helping fill out certificates
- Assisting with monitoring the event.
To sign up as a volunteer, please fill out the registration form