Even when it comes to business practices, we are always putting students first! Our mission is to help educators obtain the resources they need in a timely and cost effective manner, so that their time and energy can be focused where it should be: on our children.
- Train educators and administrators on planning, finance and procurement processes
- Provide online information and step-by-step directions
- Establish more transparency in the budget process so programs and schools know how much money they have
- Improve efficiency through our weekly synchronization meetings that bring together business managers, school operations specialists, program administrators and other key operations architecture personnel
Who We Serve
We hope to communicate clearly with teachers, parents and community members who wish to better understand our business practices.
In addition, we work with all employees who handle business procurement, including:
- School principals
- School business managers
- Cluster school operations specialists
- Program directors
- Central office administrators