Approval process for the 2011-2012 school calendar
1. Solidification of the assessment calendar, as DCPS proposes to tie the PD days to the BAS/CAS replacements.
2. Presentation of the proposed calendar to the Washington Teachers Union.
3. Approval of the proposed calendar from the DCPS Office of General Council.
4. The proposed calendar is posted to the DCPS website.
5. DCPS receives stakeholder feedback on the proposed calendar via an online survey and at a scheduled community meeting.
6. DCPS makes and vets any necessary changes.