Story at a Glance
This RFQ will be used to select academic institutions and universities with transportation policy, planning, operations, and engineering expertise.
- Invitation No.: DCKA-2011-Q-0143
- The District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is soliciting this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) from experienced academic institutions and/or universities with research capabilities and expertise in the area of Program Management especially in Transportation Research and Technology Development to provide research for all DDOT administrations.
This RFQ will be used to select academic institutions and universities with transportation policy, planning, operations, and engineering expertise. Questions are to be addressed in writing by August 1, 2011 and proposals must be received by 2:00 pm & on August 15, 2011.
- Consultant selection will be in accordance with the provisions of 27 DCMR Chapter 16.
- The evaluation criteria for selection are listed below:
- Professional qualifications necessary for satisfactory performance of the required services
- Specialized research experience and technical competence in the disciplines described;
- Demonstrate innovative research approaches;
- Capacity to accomplish the work in the required time;
- Past performance on contracts in research and the listed disciplines for local, state, and other governmental entities, and private industry consists in terms of control, quality of work, and compliance with performance schedules.
- The Research University Contractor agrees to ensure that DBE’s as defined in 49 CFR Part 26, have the maximum opportunity to participate in the performance of individuality awarded task orders on this federally-funded contract and that he/she shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national , origin, age sex or handicapped in the prosecution of this contract.
- The Request for Qualification (RFQ) Statements from all offerors must be received by 2:00 pm on August 15, 2011 at the following address:
District of Columbia Department of Transportation
Office of Contracting and Procurement
55 M Street, SE, 7th Floor
Washington, DC 20003
- Copy of the detailed Scope of Work is accessible via the DDOT website at ddot.dc.gov/procurement and OCP website at ocp.dc.gov.
All questions must be submitted in the form of an email; no telephone requests for information will be accepted. Please contact William P. Carr via email to email@example.com. Questions will not be responded to if received after August 1st. Updates to this solicitation will be made available at ddot.dc.gov/procurement.