Story at a Glance
The Government of the District of Columbia, Office of Contracting and Procurement, on behalf of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT), is soliciting Standard Form 330 from experienced Architect-Engineer firms.
- Solicitation No.: DCKA-2012-Q-0088
- The Government of the District of Columbia, Office of Contracting and Procurement, on behalf of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT), is soliciting Standard Form 330 from experienced Architect-Engineer firms. The form will be used in selecting a contractor to perform construction management inclusive of project controls, reporting, scoping, technical and management staff support, permitting, review of preliminary and final engineering design plans, shop drawings, cost estimates, and perform audit and assurance in support of the design and construction of Phase II (including continuation of Phase I) of the 11th Street Bridge Project, which is part of the Anacostia Waterfront Initiative (AWI).
- Consultant selection will be in accordance with the provisions of 27 DCMR Chapter 2620 through 2633. The firms will be evaluated in accordance with the evaluation criteria listed below:
- Specialized experience and technical competence
- Capacity to accomplish the work in the required time;
- Past performance on contracts with the District, other governmental entities, and private industry in terms of cost control, quality of work, and compliance with performance schedules;
- Other appropriate evaluation criteria; and
- Professional qualifications
- A copy of the Solicitation and Scope of Work entitled, Construction Project Management Services is accessible via the DDOT/OCP websites at www.ddot.dc.gov and www.ocp.dc.gov.
- A thirty five percent (35%) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) subcontracting goal for firms certified as DBE’s in accordance with 49 CFR Part 26 has been set on this federally assisted contract. This contract is subject to all applicable Federal regulations including Title VI of the Civil Rights Acts of 1964.
- The Standard Form 330 from all offerors must be received by 2:00 pm on August 10, 2012 at the following address:
Frank D. Reeves Municipal Center
Office of Contracting and Procurement
2000 14th Street, NW, 3rd Floor Bid Room
Washington, DC 20009
- Updates to this solicitation will be made available at www.ddot.dc.gov/procurement.
- All questions should be submitted in writing and received by DDOT no later than ten (10) working days prior to the submission deadline.
- For technical questions contact Mr. Sanjay Kumar, P.E. Program Manager on (202)741-5356 (email: email@example.com). The Contracting Officer for this procurement is Mr. Jerry M. Carter. He may be contacted at (202) 671-2270 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).